SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

El Magicia

As a longtime free-music enthusiast I can say the Macleod song brings back some epic memories. :D Love the animation as always!

Ultrasound Ultrasound

Much like Gorillaz

Catchy song and awesome video -- both the animation and the music style just scream Gorillaz to me, which is absolutely a good thing! I think it's the British electronic meta-rap sound; plus even the drawing style in the video looks like Jamie Hewlett's work. Very good piece, I'll be listening to this for a while.

Lycaenoides Lycaenoides

*cue MGS alert noise*

Really funny! i liked the girl's face when she came in, that was hilarious. Well done!

mariomaster123 responds:

Stupdascoop... you never dissapoint

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Strong at the core, but dissapointing

Apart from it being a bit short, the plot and the fight scenes were outstanding (as expected). However, I'm afraid you're stepping too far outside the lines of "sprite movie" with your non-pixel elements. The 3D-modeled ship looked horrendously out of place, and the hand-drawn cutscenes were distracting and annoying. As far as this series has come, it's sad to see you trivializing its unique style. I realize it was experimental, so realize that this is simply a response to your "experiment" and not meant to be insulting or anything like that.

Also, this will probably be the only negative review for this movie, and will therefore be marked as "useless". Whatever.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful